Warm greetings and welcome to this izi.TRAVEL Guided tour of Fatehpur Sikri, the Mughal
the capital city for just 14 years from 1571 to 1585.
Conceived and built primarily as a fortified military structure, Mughal India was ruled from here. By building a new capital in Fatehpur Sikri as per astronomical plan, Emperor Akbar
championed a blending of all religions, while rooted in Islam, known as the din-I-ilahi or the
While it no longer exists, the ethos of pluralism and religious tolerance that
defined Akbar's age underlines the secular values of the modern republic of India. Akbar’s
ideas were all-embracing and humanistic, making him a visionary leader ahead of his times.
I am Aparna, waiting to take you on this grandeur tour to feel Akbar’s articulation of multiculturalism
on red sandstones.
Content Provider Details:
Voice Over Artist : Ms. Aparna Asthana
Script Writer : Mr.Umer Sahib
Sound Engineer : Mr. Anurag Ajith
1. Mrs. Nisha, Incredible Symbol Of Beauty by Sai Nath Book House.
2. Anupma Chandwani (2001), Romancing An Era Taj And Beyond by Brijbasi Art Press Ltd.
3. Anonymous, A New Guide by Shrinath Book Stall.
4. Lucy peck, Agra-The Architectural Heritage by The Lotus Collection.
1. Official website of Uttar Pradesh Tourism department
2. Media related to Fatehpur Sikri From Wiki Media Commons
Please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org for sharing your comments about
this tour and rate our app in the app store. Kindly share this tour in social media for the benefit
of your family and friends. Good Bye and wish you a pleasant stay in Agra.
Content Provider: Informap Technology Center LLC